Friday, May 27, 2011

Del Potro vs Djokovic

Juan Martin Del Potro                                        Novak Djokovic
Today I was watching Tsonga and Wawrinka and was getting annoyed when Wawrinka started to come back.  Not because I'm a Tsonga fan or anything close to that, I just couldn't wait to the the match of the tourney so far: Novak Djokovic and Juan Martin Del Potro.  With Delpo getting better and better coming off a injury plagued 2010 season and a 2009 U.S. Open trophy vs the man of the hour Novak Djokovic who is 39-0 in 2011.  Now I myself am a huge Del Potro fan so I can't wait to see the rest of it tomorrow thanks to Tsonga coughing up his 2 set lead to Wawrinka, dragging it to 5 sets.   Anyway I was thinking it was over when Novak won the first set 6-3 but I shouldn't have thought that because Juan Martin came surging back winning the 2nd set 6-3 as well.  Now I can't wait to see the rest of this match.  It's going to be a great finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment